Daniel Boone Community Action Agency, Inc. (DBCAA) is looking for a Custodian to join our team!
Position Summary: The Custodian position is a part-time, hourly position located in our Jackson County office. The Custodian will:
• Clean the common areas of our Jackson County Facility on a regular basis (i.e. kitchen, restrooms, hallways, lobby, meeting room, sidewalks, parking lot, etc.)
• Work flexible hours
• Maintain and adhere to confidentiality and all policies of DBCAA
• Perform other duties as assigned by a Supervisor
Minimum Applicant Qualifications:
• Valid Kentucky driver’s license
• Clear driving record
• Clear background check
• Pre-employment and on-going drug testing required
• Must be able to push, pull, stoop, and bend
• Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds
• Annual leave
$10.00 per hour
Qualified applicants may submit an application by email to email@example.com or by mail to Attn: Human Resources, Daniel Boone CAA, Inc., 1535 Shamrock Road, Manchester, KY 40962. For an application, please visit our website at http://danielboonecaa.org/wp-content/uploads/Daniel-Boone-App.pdf , call DBCAA Human Resources at (606) 598-5127, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by one of our locations. Applications must be received by 4:30 p.m. EST on September 28, 2022.
Daniel Boone CAA, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, disability, age, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, retaliation, citizenship, sexual orientation, familial status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
An Equal Opportunity Employer