Tenant Based Rental Assistance
Tenant Based Rental Assistance (TBRA) provides security and utility deposit assistance for eligible households. Utility deposit assistance may be provided only in conjunction with security deposit assistance. The program is offered to low income and fixed income families. The guidelines for the program are:
- Must be homeless or being evicted from your current place of dwelling.
- Must have a source of income to be able to pay rent and utilities after moving into the residence.
- Must meet the income guidelines for the program.
- Must not have moved into the residence prior to receiving help from Daniel Boone CAA, Inc.
- Residence must pass HQS inspection.
The TBRA program is offered in our four county district of Clay, Jackson, Laurel and Rockcastle Counties. For more information, or to make an appointment, contact a DBCAA office in the county that you live.