Notice to Public
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
Notice to Public
Daniel Boone Community Action Agency, Inc. (DBCAA), dba Daniel Boone Transit as a subrecipient of Federal Transit Administration funds from the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, Office of Transportation Delivery, complies with the Regulations relative to nondiscrimination in federally assisted programs of the Department of Transportation, Title 49, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 21, including requirements to provide meaningful access to Limited English Proficient (LEP) Individuals, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the Regulations).
DBCAA is committed to:
(1) Ensure that the level and quality of transportation services is provided without regard to race, color, or national origin;
(2) Ensure to promote full and fair participation in public transportation decision-making with regard to race, color or national origin;
(3) Identify and address, as appropriate, adverse human health and environmental effects, including social and economic effects of programs and activities on minority populations and low-income populations;
(4) Ensure no person or group of persons shall be discriminated against with regard to the routing, scheduling or quality of transportation service furnished as part of the project on the basis of race, color, or national origin. Frequency of service, age and quality of vehicles assigned to routes, and location of routes may not be determined on the basis of race, color, or national origin.
(5) Ensure meaningful access to transit-related programs and activities by person(s) with Limited English Proficiency.
Individuals or organizations who believe they have been denied the benefits of, excluded from participation in, or subject to discrimination on the grounds of race, color, or national origin by DBCAA , can file a complaint by completing the Title VI Complaint from. For complaint procedures and a complaint form, call (606) 598-5127 or visit DBCAA’s website. For translated languages DBCAA uses “Google Translate”, this is a free utility that is available on our web page. It has 71 supported languages and you can type in one language and select the language you want it to translate into. The link is: http://translate.google.com.